This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Friday, April 30, 2004

Single-Use Camera Reader for Windows - version 0.04 released

Here's th story. RitzCamera selld single use digital 1MP camera called "Dakota". I believe that this brand has an array of optical products, such as telescopes and binocular.

This camera costs 11$. You should return it to RitzCamera when it's memory's full. You pay 10$ more and get your pictures printed. Bye-bye camera, of course.

Well, some smart people discovered how to download images from this camera into a computer. So, you get 1MP camera just for 11$. Good deal for an emergency camera in the car glove department or for kids.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... Interesting post on sip voip. By the way... Just found this resource where you can post your own articles on sip voip - if you have something you want to share with the world. Besides, at the same time you'll get a link back to your own site on anything concerning sip voip - or whatever else you'd like... why don't you check it out for yourself now...

Quit Smoking said...

Having discovered your blog through the blooger toolbar, I hope you don't mind saying that I have a ebooks site/blog. It pretty much covers ebooks related stuff. Check it out if you have time.

alena said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

WorldTrader said...

Hi!

I really enjoy your blog aimed at VoiP Solution.
This VoiP Soulution is based on P2P and I'am very impressed of all the options. It must be some of the best Voip Solutions Architecture on the net.
As an Affiliate you get a very lucrative income potentials, Total company payout: 90%
ip solution voip
and
ip solution voip

Regards

Trond K.

Emerald Web Hosting said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a dedicated hosting web site. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

We have business and personal web hosting packages. No setup fees. Low cost domain registration, SSL certificates, merchant accounts and web design.

Come and check it out if you get time.

unixlinux said...

Enjoyable blog. Pleasse vidit my linux unix blog.

Lavfresh said...

Looking forward to reading more great info on your blog, I added you to my favorites and will be checking back often.

My site is about budget web hosting

If you have an interest in budget web hosting I would love to hear what you think of my site.