This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Dan's gone

I wrote here about salsa classes at Clarendon grill in Arlington, VA.

Well, we went there with my friend yesterday to introduce him to the dance. Apparently, the old instructor, Dan, left the place. We didn't like a new instructor. He's more like a showman. The first lesson for my friend was almost useless. We ended up teaching himourselves. This new instructor talks to much off-topic and doesn't care about students, imho.

I don't know if I'm going to go there again. We met one of the guys who used to go with us to salsa classes in Fairfax. He advised to check out "lucky bar" on Connecticut ave. I've no idea what is it, but will definitely find out more info about it.

No comments: