This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Friday, September 30, 2005

The Piano Forums at Piano World: The taboo topic of piano pricing

The Piano Forums at Piano World: The taboo topic of piano pricing

The purpose of this post is to pass along some new and used piano pricing rules that made a big difference for me in deciding what a reasonable deal was. I hope that they'll help other piano buying newbies out there. While these are not earth shattering secrets, I had to talk with a lot of people and read a lot of information to find them. I came into this piano purchasing quest with no special knowledge of pianos and no ties to the industry. I'm not a piano guru. I'm just an engineer (AKA obsessive compulsive) sifting through a lot of data, so take it for what it is, if you decide to continue. I should warn you that it's a long one!


This from Piano World's forum. Guess why I'm looking at this info. Yes, the new baby gran's coming home! It's Yamaha GB1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can Weblogs Keep Your Customers Coming Back?
Weblogs, or "blogs," as they are also known, are the latest computing trend. While it is almost impossible to estimate how many blogs there are in the Web, recent estimates have put the number over 10 million.
Your blog is very interesting. My site, Sports Medicine is specific to Chiropractors and Sports Medicine related items. If you have time please check it out.