This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Kahar! - «ЧЕРНЫЙ СПИСОК» 33 ВУЗов, у которых отозвали лицензию.

I was looking for information on private education institutions in Kazakhstan. This link lists whose licenses were revoked for 6 months. I need to confirm that the information is correct.

Also, the ministry of education's list of private colleges is here , but it was updated very long time ago. It's always a problem to get up to date info from Kazakhstan's agencies.

Read more at www.kahar.name/index.ph...



Ministry of education's Oversight Committee publishes a list of accredited colleges in Karaganda region.

No comments: