This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Relativity by Einstein

I saw this book on one of my co-workers' desk. Somehow, I don't remember this book, which is strange given that I read all my Dad's books on physics. This book seems to be watered-down for popular audience. So, I promised to find out my favorite book on special relativity. I read it in Russian in high school and liked it very much. It was so long ago that it took me quite some time to recall its name. I think it's Физика пространства-времени by Э. Тейлор, Дж. Уилер. Its second edition, Spacetime Physics by Edwin F. Taylor and John Archibald Wheeler , is available on Amazon.

No comments: