This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance

I'm watching this show on TiVo for the second season now, and after the show I read the board.

Currently, I think that the best female dancer is Heidi. I'm not sure who's the best male: Travis or Benji. Benji wasn't so good tonight, and I didn't like him in the beginning. However, he surprised me with his versatility. I thought that Travis is going to win in the beginning, because judges favor his type of dancers. He wasn't very good in ballroom dances, then at some point he improved. Tonight's Waltz was unexpectedly good. Heidi was good only in ballroom dances a few weeks ago. I thought that she'd be sacked, especially when paired with this moron Ryan. However, she improved so much, that tonight's African pop was very impressive. Ryan's treatment of Heidi was so obnoxious and arrogant. I'm glad he's gone. His mannersims were also unpleasant to watch.

One thing that amuses me is that how many people on the discussion board hate Cat Deeley and dislike her dresses. I'm not into female fashion, but it's clear that her outfits are very stylish. I wonder if european viewers would have the same feelings towards her. I doubt.

No comments: