This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Emmitt Smith waltzes away with `Dancing With the Stars' crown

Football legend Emmitt Smith's charisma was crowned champion over heartthrob Mario Lopez's precise dance steps Wednesday night on ABC's ``Dancing With the Stars'' season finale.
What a strange heading :) The iriony's that Emmit was having troubles with standard dances, particularly with Waltz. He was much better in Latin dances. Actually, I liked his rumba and one of mambos, not the last one though.

Overall, I should agree that this was a popularity contest at the end. I think that both Mario and Joey were better overall dancers. Mario even managed to pull a very nice touching Waltz, even so he was better in Latin dances too. Don't get me wrong, I liked Emmit Smith very much. He was very good.

No comments: