This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Problems from 1988 Soviet Union Student Olympiad on Physics

I found an old brochure of 1988 Soviet Union Physics Olympiad. I think that it has problems from the previous year. Because they wouldn't distributed to us, the contestants, it has solutions to problems. It's in Russian, you really need to understand the language to read problems. By the way, Soviet Student Olympiads are not well known outside the country, so I started an article in Wikipedia in 2004. Now it has so many revisions. Apparently, I wasn't the only one asked "what the heck is with these Olympiads?" :)

I used http://any2djvu.djvuzone.org/ service to convert the doc into DJVU format. You need a plugin to read in the browser.

No comments: