This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Wrong message

Jamie Lynn Spears' TV show has been "canned".

The 16-year-old star has already filmed the fourth and final season of kids' show 'Zoey 101' but now Jamie has announced she is pregnant TV bosses are concerned they will send out the wrong message to the young audience if the series is aired.


I wonder what's the "right" message? I guess it's that employers are right to fire pregnant women. She didn't kill anybody, why so much drama? It's actually a very good news, she's going to have a baby. A lot of women would do anything to get pregnant. Media coverage in this case is insane.

I don't watch this show, btw.

No comments: