This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Гостья из Будущего

Discussion list with Maryana Ionesyan. She used to be the Sweetest Girl :) Just kidding. She starred in the immensely popular TV mini-series in 1983-1984 in Soviet Union. Apparently, she lives in DC Metro area now.

Oh, almost forgot to mention: the background vocalist in Wyclef Jean's the Sweetest Girl track, Niia, has a web site. There's an acoustic version of the track, it's very sweet. I'm sure we'll here from her soon. I also found out that my perception of Wyclef was wrong. Somehow, I thought that he's one of the hip-hop fellas. I was sooo wrong. The guy is talented.

No comments: