This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Monday, June 16, 2008

Thé à la menthe

My French sucks, but it's good enough to figure that it means "Tea with Mint". It's a very cute music video and French rap song, which was featured in Ocean's 12 movie, when the evil French con capoeiras through laser security.




I studied French while in PhD program for a year. A couple of my class mates taking English, went to study French, and followed them. I wasn't interested in the language at all, but the professor was awesome. He probably was one of the best teachers I ever had. I took French 101 class in Montgomery college several years after my first class. I still don't speak the language, it's a shame.

No comments: