This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Roksonaki in USA in 2009?

Apparently, Roksonaki band is returning to USA with a tour in 2009 thanks to Helen and her Mosaiqa Records label. I wrote about Roksonaki band. Their last concert was past Spring in Washington, DC. It was all acoustic, and different from what I heard before.

Yesterday, I was watching My Own Worst Enemy show. It's an action TV movie with Christian Slater. It's funny that Slater and Ruslan from Roksonaki look like brothers, especially when they wear dark sun glasses.



1 comment:

Helen Faller said...

Kop raxmat, Argyn! Thanks so much for your post. The curious can buy Roksonaki's music - acoustic and rock versions - and find out more about the tours @ www.mosaiqa.com.