This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Friday, October 31, 2008

Verizon Phone service customer support is the worst so far

I've been trying to disconnect my phone line since yesterday. So far it's been impossible. I call their customer support phone. It drags me through their endless automated options and hang up at the end. I tried to leave my phone. They call me back, then hang up again, and don't call again. I tried their chat too. They say I have to speak over the phone and so on. I wasted more than 2 hours. This is ridiculous. It's the worst customer service. Can you imagine, it's even worse than Sprint? I thought that it can not go lower than that.

No comments: