This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Conan from Harward

I had no idea that Conan O'Brien graduated magna cum laude from Harvard until seeing one of the old episodes of Late Night show where Jennifer Garner mentions this fact. I like Conan's brand of humor. Now I understand why. The guy's smart. I doubt that Jimmy Fallon can do it like Conan. The man doesn't seem to have any college degree. I think Conan's show was one of the wittiest on TV. The exact opposite of his is Ferguson's. Ferguson's show is really lame. It's a late night comedic clone of Tyra show. It's virtually unwatchable due to stupid mannerisms and gimmicks.

No comments: