This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Thursday, March 25, 2004

PS2 Linux

Today I found out that Playstation 2 Linux Kit is just 100$ now. I need to learn a little more about this thing. Maybe it's worth buying for educational purposes.

Linux for PlayStation 2 Community has a lot of useful information. Man, I need a double :)

What?! You don't know what is the double?! Then it's time to read some Carlos Castaneda or at least search Google. Do it know!

Well, if you are too lazy, I'll give you a hint: Notes on the Works of Carlos Castaneda, check out the "Tales of Power" book there. I would recommend to read his books in the order they were published.

No comments: