This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

800 in Quatitative skills in GRE General

I got 800 in quantitative skills score of GRE General test! It's 100%. Huh, as if I expected anything else. It would be a shame to get less. All questions are EASY. Some of them are lengthy and weirdly formulated. Also, I had to learn the definitions and notaion in English, because I studied in Russian.

On the other hand there's not much to be proud of in other sections :) Ok, they weren't bad, they were average for an american college grad. I was afraid I'd get below 50% percentile. It didn't happen. Such a relief!

No comments: