This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Thursday, November 03, 2005

OhGizmo! � World’s Most Powerful Subwoofer!

OhGizmo! � World’s Most Powerful Subwoofer!


No, it’s not a fan. That, ladies and gentlemen, is the world’s most powerful subwoofer: the Eminent Tech TRW 17.


It reminded me of my experiments when I was in high school. I've read about infra-sound (extremely low frequency sound) and its harmfull impact on human beings. So, I was attaching a balloon to little electrical rotor engine. Depending on the pressure in the balloon and it would rotate at different speeds producing some low frequency waves. It was FUN!

No comments: