This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Friday, December 09, 2005

Turntable with USB Record

ION has created the world’s first USB turntable allowing you to convert your old vinyl collection directly to CD or MP3 with the included recording software. (NO SPECIAL DRIVERS NEEDED).

The ION USB turntable includes Audacity software for Mac/PC for recording as well as a trial of Bias Soundsoap 2 for cleaning and restoring vinyl.

This turntable also has line level output for connecting to any home stereo with CD or auxiliary (AUX) inputs.

This product is compatible with any software that supports USB audio input sound cards.


This looks like something i'd love to buy. Nikolai gave me the link. My dad has hundreds of vynil records of Kazakh music, which I've been the only one to listen many years ago. I want to convert them all to mp3 somehow.

No comments: