This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Monday, June 19, 2006

Blues time

Yesterday a friend of mine invited us to a blues jam in Sunset Grille bar. AFAIK, the idea is to establish a new blues/jazz venue, where musicians would gather to jam. They had someone called Robert Lighthouse. He's a very good guitarist. Overall, I enjoyed the night, we came at around 9:30pm and stayed a little more than one hour. There were two harmonica players, a couple of guitarists, a drummer and a sax player. They all play well, except a guy who started to sing, he didn't play anything (thank you!). He sang two songs and was off the tune almost all the time. Simon Cowell would love him.

I like the harmonicas most. Both musicians wer good. I want to learn harmonica.

No comments: