This is Argyn's blog. I comment on topics of my interests such as software, math, finance, and music. Also, I write about local events in Northern Virginia, USA and all things related to Kazakhstan

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

K-9

"The K-9 handler made several unsuccessful attempts to get the dog to retreat, including placing himself between the dogs. When those efforts failed, the K-9 handler unfortunately was forced to use a pistol to protect the company's K-9 and himself," she said in an e-mail to Reuters.


This was quote from "Blackwater shot our dog" article on New York Times's web site today.

It took me a few seconds to figure out that K-9="canine". I wonder if it's a poor editing or they actually call them K-9. Otherwise, this is just another case of Blackwater killing.

No comments: